The Baker-Polito Administration announced its Four-Phase approach to reopening Massachusetts earlier this morning, beginning with some limited openings today and more on May 25.
Although Lantz Family Insurance is recognized as essential, we have mostly been working remotely to help stop the spread of COVID-19 while doing our part to flatten the curve. Today we announce our compliance plan to reopen the office and best serve you. Please see below for a full list of policies during this COVID-19 pandemic:
- Office open by appointment only
- Please rest assured that only one client per business will be scheduled and seen at a time. To request an appointment, please call (774) 992-0789.
- Conference/Video Calls strongly encouraged
- Should an in-person meeting be imperative, we will certainly be happy to accommodate you but are advising video conferencing or phone call appointments remain the preferred form of communication.
- Everyone entering the building is required to have their temperature taken
- Temperatures must be below 100.3 to be seen. We will be utilizing a contactless forehead thermometer to gauge our client’s temperatures as well as sanitizing the thermometer after each use.
- All visitors and staff are required to wear a mask
- Masks will be available at the front desk upon request.
- We ask that all visitors sanitizer their hands before the appointment
- Hand sanitizer will be provided courtesy of our front desk.
- All persons, including employees, visitors, and vendors should remain at least six feet apart to the greatest extent possible, both inside and outside of the office.
- We will also be refraining from handshaking at this time.
- There will be no home visits at this time unless necessary
- Visitors are asked to bring their pen
- A pen will be provided for you upon request. We ask that you please take the pen we’ve provided for you after your appointment.
- Conference rooms are thoroughly sanitized after each use
- Please rest assured that we are cleaning and sanitizing our office constantly to comply with State & Local Guidelines. This includes utilizing a local cleaning company to do so.
- All persons must use the bathroom designated for clients/visitors only
- Bathrooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized daily. To help cut down on cross-contamination, please feel welcome to use the bathroom designated for visitors for the time being.
- For the safety of our employees and visitors, we will not be offering beverages at this time
We appreciate and thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation during this difficult time. Should you have any questions about the aforementioned, or would like to schedule an appointment time, please give our office a call at (774) 992-0789.